UWF-Teach Noyce Scholars Program
Scholarships for UWF-Teach students who maintain a minimum 2.75 GPA. Must be enrolled in UWF-Teach major as a junior or senior at the time of award. Must have completed Intro to Education (EDG2041) or an equivalent course with a minimum grade of C-. Two letters of recommendation are required. At least one from a HMCSE faculty member, and the other letter can be from a CEPS or HMCSE faculty/staff member.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a letter of recommendation from either a CEPS or HMSCE faculty/staff member.
- Please provide a letter of recommendation from a HMCSE faculty member.
- Why do you want to teach in a STEM field?
- List previous work and/or teaching experience.
- List honors, awards, and clubs or other organizational affiliations.
- List extracurricular and/or research experiences.
- Show 1 more